D&K Truck Company is headquartered in Lansing, MI, D&K Truck offers a premium selection of new Freightliner and Western Star commercial vehicles, a large selection of previously owned commercial trucks and a full suite of maintenance and repair services. D&K T ruck also offers a wide selection of retail parts and accessories. When you build your career here, you make a commitment to be the very best in the business. We currently have an opening for a Lube Tech.
- Lube Tech is responsible for performing PM maintenance on commercial vehicles.
- Responsible for the completion of jobs assigned within the departmental established time frame.
- Responsible for performing assigned jobs and maintaining a level of 85% return – free work
- Responsible for the pickup and delivery of service-related items and/or customer vehicles.
- Responsible for reporting any problems and/or concerns within the service environment to the Service Manager and/or Assistant Service Manager.
- Responsible for attending training classes as required. Study shop/service materials and manuals as they relate to your job.
- Responsible for performing all other duties as assigned.
- Education: A high school diploma or GED is required. Combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Additional training in heavy duty truck repairs preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of one-year experience in heavy duty truck/engine repairs and installation is required.
- Licenses or Certificates: A valid driver’s license is required. CDL a plus.
- Appearance: All employees must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance. Uniforms will be provided.